Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
OAJE has taken a step in a new direction to help to bring junior teachers in Ontario together to foster new opportunities to share information.
There will no longer be a monthly newsletter, but instead we ask that our members check our new web page OAJE.org for an ongoing collection of useful material for junior teachers. There you will find a variety of ways to access stay connected. We also hope that you will contribute and comment on a regular basis. It is through your involvement that we become stronger.
Go to OAJE.org
To receive ongoing information about upcoming events and conferences through email, renew your membership on the site.
We hope you enjoy the new direction.
Ontario Association of Junior Educators
OAJE is a non-profit organization dedicated to junior education in the province of Ontario. Our goals are to:
- to highlight Junior education in Ontario
- to act as an advocacy body to promote the interest of Junior grade children
- to ensure that members are well informed about current issues and initiatives in Junior education
- to provide a forum for discussion, debate and response to issues, initiatives and research in Junior education
- to provide professional development as an integral part of this association
- to support actions of members by providing information to community and any other interested groups
- to maintain strong links with the Ministry of Education and Training (MET) and other professional organizations involved in the nurturing and education of the Junior child
- to provide members with the opportunity to examine new materials and publications